lunedì 15 agosto 2011

Dark Label Studio - Revalver presets pack



Due to the huge amount of requests we received in those days via mail, we've done some presets for this awesome software by Peavey Electronics.

Thanks to all for your support.

Here some presets you should like.

Instructions are in the readme file inside the package.
This pack comes with two original cab impulses from a mesa Rectifier cabinet with a Shure SM57.
Presence value: 2, 3.

Dark Label Studio - Revalver presets pack

Please leave a feedback to let us know if you liked it!

Enjoy.

3 commenti:

  1. I'm using ReValver MKIII.V in stand alone mode with an Avid Mbox 3 as my USB input. I loaded your presets and the impulse files as directed in the RTF file. When I play 3 of the presets - Peavey 6505+, Orange Tiny Terror, and the Marshall JCM900, I get feedback. Is there an easy way to fix this?

    RispondiElimina
  2. The feedback probably comes from the high input that is set in revalver, so try to decrease the input level from the software GUI (graphic user interface) or turning down the gain knobs in your audio interface.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I downloaded these on my iMac and the file downloads as a .bank file. It needs to be an .RIIIprogram file to load in Revalver right?

    RispondiElimina